Yo awesome people on this wiki!!
I've noticed that people love joining RPs, and especially love making them. But sometimes it's hard to make a good RP (like //coughs//Stowaway//coughity coughs//
If you want help coming up with a good prompt for your less popular RP to make it seem cooler, just link it in the comments and I'll help you out!!!
1. I WILL NOT help write prompts for your RP if it is a "comedy" or "random" or "crazy" RP. I'd prefer to write prompts for RPs with at least some kind of plot.
2. I may not reply for up to couple days. It's not because I won't do yours at all, it just means I might be thinking of a good prompt. Be patient. (Also, if you pester me, I WILL NOT help you. Please give me time to think
3. Whatever prompts …Read more >
I've asked people who make good refs what they use, and most of them have given the same answer. IBISPAINT.
And it seems good, but I have uno question
How do you get a Joy Ang base there?
If you can help me out, it would be greatly appreciated!!!Read more >
Yeah, ya read that right! I can't dragons very well, but I can easily draw scavengers!
(They take about 10-20 minutes, depending on how detailed the description is. Can be coloured/uncoloured)
If your scavenger has a page, fill out this form for art:
Username added? (yes/no):
If your scavenger has no page, fill out this form for art.
Username added? (yes/no):
Examples:Read more >
Hello peoples on this wiki who are my friends!
I am going on a school-related trip this week, starting on Tuesday and ending on Friday. I shall try to be on Tues. morning and Fri. evening if possible.
- If I have an important RP part, the host can take it over until I return
- If I owe you anything, please tell me so I can get it done tomorrow!
- Don't absolutely flood my notifs, please!
So, I'll say goodbye on Tuesday, and see you on Saturday p!!Read more >
I was having a great week, I was happy, super happy, until I received some terrible news. Another one of my mom's close friends has lost their life to cancer.
It's so hard to think about. One of my mom's close friends, Lisa, passed away a couple years ago because of a brain tumour. She was like a mom to me, always helping me whenever I went to her house, lending me books, and being as sweet as possible, always. Her death hit me hard, but that was a few years ago.
But now I found out that someone my mom has been friends with for so long, and someone I always cared for, Joanne, just died on Monday from breast cancer. She was such a great parent, wife, artist, and so much more. She didn't deserve to die.
It's just so much to take, and it's hard …Read more >