These categories are meant to label which type is your fanfiction, style or form-wise.
- • Genre (Adventure)
- This story focuses on going on a risky journey, exploring new places and danger.
- • Genre (Comedy)
- This story focuses on humor, meant to make the reader smile or laugh.
- • Genre (Comic)
- This story is told through a comic form.
- • Genre (Crossover)
- This story involves two or more fandoms, one of them must be Wings of Fire.
- • Genre (Epistolary)
- This story is told through a series of in-story notes or documents, having no outside dialogue.
- • Genre (Horror)
- This story is meant to scare, terrify or induce fear into the reader.
- • Genre (Mystery)
- This story focuses on a situation (crime, death, disappearance) that needs solving.
- • Genre (Poetry)
- This story is told through a poetry form. Examples being sonnets, haikus, ballads, etc.
- • Genre (Prophecy)
- This story involves a prophecy throughout most of the story.
- • Genre (Romance)
- This story focuses on a loving relationship between two or more characters.
- • Genre (Short Story)
- This story can be read in one sitting, no multiple chapters or longer word counts.
- • Genre (Tragedy)
- This story involves the main character's downfall or failure at the end.
Pages in category "Genre (Romance)"
“ This story is sort of dark and sad, so read with caution.:D And because I'm that kind of author...
My Name Is 242
“ This is how I think Glory and Deathbringer's love story should go. Please ask...
Glory and Deathbringer
“ This is by Europa99 and Destinystar1. Please do not edit or steal the code! Anemone flew out of...
Anemone's, Pike's, and Tamarin's Love Triangle
“ This is a one shot shipping story by FlareTheSkyWing. Enjoy! 83 Feedback is appreciated
“ Truth or Dare is a short fanfiction by Pearlfish The SeaWing. It takes place at the Jade...
Truth or Dare
“ This is a short fanfiction by Matau for Tsunami, for their swap. I had to write a Glorybringer...
A Tale of Raining Night
“ Please do not edit without asking Blitz the SkyWing!!! NOTE: not supposed to be serious. It's...
When shippers go Crazy