These categories are meant to label which type is your fanfiction, style or form-wise.
- • Genre (Adventure)
- This story focuses on going on a risky journey, exploring new places and danger.
- • Genre (Comedy)
- This story focuses on humor, meant to make the reader smile or laugh.
- • Genre (Comic)
- This story is told through a comic form.
- • Genre (Crossover)
- This story involves two or more fandoms, one of them must be Wings of Fire.
- • Genre (Epistolary)
- This story is told through a series of in-story notes or documents, having no outside dialogue.
- • Genre (Horror)
- This story is meant to scare, terrify or induce fear into the reader.
- • Genre (Mystery)
- This story focuses on a situation (crime, death, disappearance) that needs solving.
- • Genre (Poetry)
- This story is told through a poetry form. Examples being sonnets, haikus, ballads, etc.
- • Genre (Prophecy)
- This story involves a prophecy throughout most of the story.
- • Genre (Romance)
- This story focuses on a loving relationship between two or more characters.
- • Genre (Short Story)
- This story can be read in one sitting, no multiple chapters or longer word counts.
- • Genre (Tragedy)
- This story involves the main character's downfall or failure at the end.
Pages in category "Genre (Prophecy)"
“ years after Darkstalker “WHAT?!” Crimson roared at the messenger. “Yes... the animus...
New Wings to Unfold~a fanfiction
“ Hello, this is for the Summer Writing Prompt Contest (Closed):) Enjoy! (Also credit to the Harry...
When The Tides Turn
“ Part 1: http://wingsoffirefanon.wikia.com/wiki/Reversed_(How_it_could've_been)
Reversed (How it could've Been) Part 2
“ Hi! This is a fanfic done by Peril. I really don't like people adding to my stories. Auklet...
Wings of Sea
“ This is a bunch of prophecies. Feel free to add yours, but realize that they will probably be...
Prophecies To Use
“ This is mine, so NO copying or editing! It was a looong flight back home, but King Cirrus, the...