These categories are meant to label which type is your fanfiction, style or form-wise.
- • Genre (Adventure)
- This story focuses on going on a risky journey, exploring new places and danger.
- • Genre (Comedy)
- This story focuses on humor, meant to make the reader smile or laugh.
- • Genre (Comic)
- This story is told through a comic form.
- • Genre (Crossover)
- This story involves two or more fandoms, one of them must be Wings of Fire.
- • Genre (Epistolary)
- This story is told through a series of in-story notes or documents, having no outside dialogue.
- • Genre (Horror)
- This story is meant to scare, terrify or induce fear into the reader.
- • Genre (Mystery)
- This story focuses on a situation (crime, death, disappearance) that needs solving.
- • Genre (Poetry)
- This story is told through a poetry form. Examples being sonnets, haikus, ballads, etc.
- • Genre (Prophecy)
- This story involves a prophecy throughout most of the story.
- • Genre (Romance)
- This story focuses on a loving relationship between two or more characters.
- • Genre (Short Story)
- This story can be read in one sitting, no multiple chapters or longer word counts.
- • Genre (Tragedy)
- This story involves the main character's downfall or failure at the end.
Pages in category "Genre (Prophecy)"
“ Dragons come and Dragons go but the Amulets never go. Seven amulets around the world, seven...
The Amulet Prophecy (Prophecy)
“ Part four of When You're Done with Prophecies, enjoy! -Purplecocoa Part One: When You're Done...
In the Undergrowth
“ Animus War is a book series written by FenTheMudwing STILL IN THE MAKING! It will most likely...
Animus War books
“ ((something I wrote almost a year ago, archiving here)) Peregrine didn’t like when Citrine made...
Warriors of Fire: The New Prophecy: Scorching Embers
“ This is a bunch of prophecies. Feel free to add yours, but realize that they will probably be...
Prophecies To Use
“ Defenders of Pyrrhia is a fanfiction created by MewtwoLucario, and is copyright to her only...
Defenders of Pyrrhia
“ (Appear in prologue only) Mindseeker - young female NightWing, prophetic powers
A Forgotten Prophecy
“ Part three of When You're Done with Prophecies! I hit HUGE writer's block, so please, just read...
A Mirage that Wasn't
“ "Wolfpack," Sapphirus said tapping her husband, a pale white Nightwing, lightly with her deep...
A Story of the Black Sea