These categories are meant to label which type is your fanfiction, style or form-wise.
- • Genre (Adventure)
- This story focuses on going on a risky journey, exploring new places and danger.
- • Genre (Comedy)
- This story focuses on humor, meant to make the reader smile or laugh.
- • Genre (Comic)
- This story is told through a comic form.
- • Genre (Crossover)
- This story involves two or more fandoms, one of them must be Wings of Fire.
- • Genre (Epistolary)
- This story is told through a series of in-story notes or documents, having no outside dialogue.
- • Genre (Horror)
- This story is meant to scare, terrify or induce fear into the reader.
- • Genre (Mystery)
- This story focuses on a situation (crime, death, disappearance) that needs solving.
- • Genre (Poetry)
- This story is told through a poetry form. Examples being sonnets, haikus, ballads, etc.
- • Genre (Prophecy)
- This story involves a prophecy throughout most of the story.
- • Genre (Romance)
- This story focuses on a loving relationship between two or more characters.
- • Genre (Short Story)
- This story can be read in one sitting, no multiple chapters or longer word counts.
- • Genre (Tragedy)
- This story involves the main character's downfall or failure at the end.
Pages in category "Genre (Poetry)"
“ (if you want to sing it, it is to the tune of the Sofia the first theme song) I Was An Egg In...
Wings of Fire Theme Songs
“ WARNING! Do not sing this song! It got me kicked out of the Mud Kingdom, and that queen has a...
The Good Ol' MudWing Mead
“ (DO NOT STEAL OR USE THIS WITHOUT MY PERMISSION OR KNOWLEDGE. This was made for the Wiki-Wide...
“ The Dragon of Night, just a dragonet he was, And thrust upon him the fate of the world.
“ To Crest a Wave is a poem by FourFlames. It was entered in the Wiki-Wide Writing Contest. Seafoam,
To Crest a Wave
“ This is a submission to this Contest, written by Brisingr and Pheonix. In battles and triumphs
Art of War
“ This is a book filled with poetry for all users to contribute to. If you have an inspiration to...
The Pyrrhia Book of Poetry
“ Ok this is a letter that a random dragon wrote to another dragon owned by Lizard! So Here it is...
All I Have Is A Question, Why do you hurt me?
“ I love two dragons, and they love me, One of fire, and one of the sea. But when they meet, they...
50 Shades of Clay: Clay's Poem
“ I appear strong, but I am bleeding Because of someone's presence, I am weakened
A Face In My Mind (Peril POV)