These categories are meant to label which type is your fanfiction, style or form-wise.
- • Genre (Adventure)
- This story focuses on going on a risky journey, exploring new places and danger.
- • Genre (Comedy)
- This story focuses on humor, meant to make the reader smile or laugh.
- • Genre (Comic)
- This story is told through a comic form.
- • Genre (Crossover)
- This story involves two or more fandoms, one of them must be Wings of Fire.
- • Genre (Epistolary)
- This story is told through a series of in-story notes or documents, having no outside dialogue.
- • Genre (Horror)
- This story is meant to scare, terrify or induce fear into the reader.
- • Genre (Mystery)
- This story focuses on a situation (crime, death, disappearance) that needs solving.
- • Genre (Poetry)
- This story is told through a poetry form. Examples being sonnets, haikus, ballads, etc.
- • Genre (Prophecy)
- This story involves a prophecy throughout most of the story.
- • Genre (Romance)
- This story focuses on a loving relationship between two or more characters.
- • Genre (Short Story)
- This story can be read in one sitting, no multiple chapters or longer word counts.
- • Genre (Tragedy)
- This story involves the main character's downfall or failure at the end.
Pages in category "Genre (Mystery)"
“ Yet another Glorybringer's dragonet fanfic^^ Content Warning: Slightly graphic
Under a canopy of stars
“ Shine, Catfish, Flamingo and Burn decided to go have a friendly, non-murdering day. They would...
“ Created by the fact that chat was a bit crazy in thy morning of March 31, 2016 Dragonmind218...
The Six Vowels of Destiny
“ Plot: One IceWing, Ventus, doesn't know which is the real deal: dreams or reality? Characters:
“ Welcome to Ghost Town, the only Claynami Comedy/Horror/Romance/Mystery you'll ever see! Clay...
“ Scrawny black scales crusted against the interior walls of an old fortress. Such a thin dragonet...
There Was Once A Star
“ Sundancer awoke. THERE WAS NOTHING, THERE WAS EVERYTHING, WE WILL SAVE YOU, AND YOUR DRAGONETS...
“ History of Hale and Flawseeker as dragonets, to tell the other side of the story. "Do i have to...
Darkness Flows Through the Emptiness of My Heart