These categories are meant to label which type is your fanfiction, style or form-wise.
- • Genre (Adventure)
- This story focuses on going on a risky journey, exploring new places and danger.
- • Genre (Comedy)
- This story focuses on humor, meant to make the reader smile or laugh.
- • Genre (Comic)
- This story is told through a comic form.
- • Genre (Crossover)
- This story involves two or more fandoms, one of them must be Wings of Fire.
- • Genre (Epistolary)
- This story is told through a series of in-story notes or documents, having no outside dialogue.
- • Genre (Horror)
- This story is meant to scare, terrify or induce fear into the reader.
- • Genre (Mystery)
- This story focuses on a situation (crime, death, disappearance) that needs solving.
- • Genre (Poetry)
- This story is told through a poetry form. Examples being sonnets, haikus, ballads, etc.
- • Genre (Prophecy)
- This story involves a prophecy throughout most of the story.
- • Genre (Romance)
- This story focuses on a loving relationship between two or more characters.
- • Genre (Short Story)
- This story can be read in one sitting, no multiple chapters or longer word counts.
- • Genre (Tragedy)
- This story involves the main character's downfall or failure at the end.
Pages in category "Genre (Crossover)"
“ A FANFIC BY RED DESTRUCTION, SBYMAN, NIBBY THE BIRD, PEAKTHEICEWING18, DARKUSDRAGON It all...
The ultimate crossover
“ "Netpets be warriors? No," Grayclaw shook his head. "They don't have warrior blood." "warrior...
Wingless Dragons (warriors 2)
“ Hogwarts and the wizarding world is all property of J.K Rowling. Most of the characters belong...
What if the dragonets went to Hogwarts?
“ The Menagerie by Tui T. Sutherland and Kari Sutherland crossover with WOF. You don't really need...
Blame the Menagerie
“ One day, Queen Scarlet went hunting (because she felt like it) and suddenly out of nowhere...
Scarlet Meets Dora
“ Hey! i'm Moonbli1231! I adopted the story and removed the warrior cat part. The first dragon...
“ Never mind. I'm never going to be able to write this, and if I could, you fine people would...
Game of Crowns
“ Note: Any dragon, that does not sound like it comes from any universe, is the product of my...
Wings of Fire: The Quyn'kar Realm
“ It was a perfect day in beach city. Steven was eating a hot dog, fresh off the grill. "What is...
“ Well this is what happens when I try to name things at 11:00 PM so it may get a new name in the...
Jurassic Pyrrhia World
“ This is from the roleplay How To Train Your____Wing. Most of this story is mine, since it is...
How to train Storm (wof-httyd crossover, based off of roleplay)