These categories are meant to label which type is your fanfiction, style or form-wise.
- • Genre (Adventure)
- This story focuses on going on a risky journey, exploring new places and danger.
- • Genre (Comedy)
- This story focuses on humor, meant to make the reader smile or laugh.
- • Genre (Comic)
- This story is told through a comic form.
- • Genre (Crossover)
- This story involves two or more fandoms, one of them must be Wings of Fire.
- • Genre (Epistolary)
- This story is told through a series of in-story notes or documents, having no outside dialogue.
- • Genre (Horror)
- This story is meant to scare, terrify or induce fear into the reader.
- • Genre (Mystery)
- This story focuses on a situation (crime, death, disappearance) that needs solving.
- • Genre (Poetry)
- This story is told through a poetry form. Examples being sonnets, haikus, ballads, etc.
- • Genre (Prophecy)
- This story involves a prophecy throughout most of the story.
- • Genre (Romance)
- This story focuses on a loving relationship between two or more characters.
- • Genre (Short Story)
- This story can be read in one sitting, no multiple chapters or longer word counts.
- • Genre (Tragedy)
- This story involves the main character's downfall or failure at the end.
Pages in category "Genre (Crossover)"
“ Hogwarts and the wizarding world is all property of J.K Rowling. Most of the characters belong...
What if the dragonets went to Hogwarts?
“ This story is exactly what it says it is. If you don't like crossovers and/or want stories with...
The Most Pointless Crossover Event of All Time
“ This is a WoF and Series of Unfortunate Events crossover fanfiction by Artemis the FowlWing...
“ Hi! This belongs to Perilthechamp. Please don't edit, but I would appreciate it if you wrote in...
Peril, Percy and Potter
“ One day, Queen Scarlet went hunting (because she felt like it) and suddenly out of nowhere...
Scarlet Meets Dora
“ THIS IS AN AWESOME FAN-FIC BY TUNDRA, FOR ECLIPSE!!!!:D it is a mixture of WoF, Percy Jackson...
A mixture of characters!!!!!
“ It was a perfect day in beach city. Steven was eating a hot dog, fresh off the grill. "What is...
“ On Saturday, I, Brooke, walk into a coffee shop. I walk in and sit by Jessica. She takes a sip...