These categories are meant to label which type is your fanfiction, style or form-wise.
- • Genre (Adventure)
- This story focuses on going on a risky journey, exploring new places and danger.
- • Genre (Comedy)
- This story focuses on humor, meant to make the reader smile or laugh.
- • Genre (Comic)
- This story is told through a comic form.
- • Genre (Crossover)
- This story involves two or more fandoms, one of them must be Wings of Fire.
- • Genre (Epistolary)
- This story is told through a series of in-story notes or documents, having no outside dialogue.
- • Genre (Horror)
- This story is meant to scare, terrify or induce fear into the reader.
- • Genre (Mystery)
- This story focuses on a situation (crime, death, disappearance) that needs solving.
- • Genre (Poetry)
- This story is told through a poetry form. Examples being sonnets, haikus, ballads, etc.
- • Genre (Prophecy)
- This story involves a prophecy throughout most of the story.
- • Genre (Romance)
- This story focuses on a loving relationship between two or more characters.
- • Genre (Short Story)
- This story can be read in one sitting, no multiple chapters or longer word counts.
- • Genre (Tragedy)
- This story involves the main character's downfall or failure at the end.
Pages in category "Genre (Crossover)"
“ Welcome to PhyrriaClan, where Warriors and Wings of Fire meet! In this story, there are seven...
“ ((something I wrote almost a year ago, archiving here)) Peregrine didn’t like when Citrine made...
Warriors of Fire: The New Prophecy: Scorching Embers
“ One day, Queen Scarlet went hunting (because she felt like it) and suddenly out of nowhere...
Scarlet Meets Dora
“ The untitled Descendants/WIngs of Fire Crossover is a crossover fanfiction by Official Cumulus...
Descendants/Wings of Fire Crossover
“ A fanfic by Lyra, a crossover between BNHA and WoF. Lol. This was a random thought. Also it...
A Quirky Thing
“ THIS IS AN AWESOME FAN-FIC BY TUNDRA, FOR ECLIPSE!!!!:D it is a mixture of WoF, Percy Jackson...
A mixture of characters!!!!!
“ It was a perfect day in beach city. Steven was eating a hot dog, fresh off the grill. "What is...
“ The Menagerie by Tui T. Sutherland and Kari Sutherland crossover with WOF. You don't really need...
Blame the Menagerie
“ On Saturday, I, Brooke, walk into a coffee shop. I walk in and sit by Jessica. She takes a sip...
“ A one-shot, short, funny crossover. Click here for the original video. No editing, whatsoever.
Dragon Story Space