These categories are meant to label which type is your fanfiction, style or form-wise.
- • Genre (Adventure)
- This story focuses on going on a risky journey, exploring new places and danger.
- • Genre (Comedy)
- This story focuses on humor, meant to make the reader smile or laugh.
- • Genre (Comic)
- This story is told through a comic form.
- • Genre (Crossover)
- This story involves two or more fandoms, one of them must be Wings of Fire.
- • Genre (Epistolary)
- This story is told through a series of in-story notes or documents, having no outside dialogue.
- • Genre (Horror)
- This story is meant to scare, terrify or induce fear into the reader.
- • Genre (Mystery)
- This story focuses on a situation (crime, death, disappearance) that needs solving.
- • Genre (Poetry)
- This story is told through a poetry form. Examples being sonnets, haikus, ballads, etc.
- • Genre (Prophecy)
- This story involves a prophecy throughout most of the story.
- • Genre (Romance)
- This story focuses on a loving relationship between two or more characters.
- • Genre (Short Story)
- This story can be read in one sitting, no multiple chapters or longer word counts.
- • Genre (Tragedy)
- This story involves the main character's downfall or failure at the end.
Pages in category "Genre (Adventure)"
“ This page belongs to SPARROW! It is here finally! Please read it! This is a remake of Darkness...
The Journey to the Night Kingdom
“ This is a fanfic written by Peak! It is my first one on here, so don't get all aggravated if...
“ Welcome to PhyrriaClan, where Warriors and Wings of Fire meet! In this story, there are seven...
“ Three thousand years ago, on the brightest night, a comet flew close enough to the dragon planet...
“ A fanfic by Lyra, a crossover between BNHA and WoF. Lol. This was a random thought. Also it...
A Quirky Thing
“ Written by FenTheMudwing DO NOT STEAL!!! The War of the SandWing Succession has just started...
The Tale of Cocoa
“ The Menagerie by Tui T. Sutherland and Kari Sutherland crossover with WOF. You don't really need...
Blame the Menagerie
“ The sun beamed over the horizon and a scrawny but healthy looking looking dragonet yawned and...
The lost continent
“ Please feel free to leave any criticisms in the comments. Some minor swearing at parts. A good...
Dragons After the War