These categories are meant to label which type is your fanfiction, style or form-wise.
- • Genre (Adventure)
- This story focuses on going on a risky journey, exploring new places and danger.
- • Genre (Comedy)
- This story focuses on humor, meant to make the reader smile or laugh.
- • Genre (Comic)
- This story is told through a comic form.
- • Genre (Crossover)
- This story involves two or more fandoms, one of them must be Wings of Fire.
- • Genre (Epistolary)
- This story is told through a series of in-story notes or documents, having no outside dialogue.
- • Genre (Horror)
- This story is meant to scare, terrify or induce fear into the reader.
- • Genre (Mystery)
- This story focuses on a situation (crime, death, disappearance) that needs solving.
- • Genre (Poetry)
- This story is told through a poetry form. Examples being sonnets, haikus, ballads, etc.
- • Genre (Prophecy)
- This story involves a prophecy throughout most of the story.
- • Genre (Romance)
- This story focuses on a loving relationship between two or more characters.
- • Genre (Short Story)
- This story can be read in one sitting, no multiple chapters or longer word counts.
- • Genre (Tragedy)
- This story involves the main character's downfall or failure at the end.
Pages in category "Genre (Adventure)"
“ This is a fanfiction for the Summer Writing Prompt Contest by MistydaAwesomeSeaWing. My OCs...
Never Turn Your Back
“ Do not edit except for categories. I come on often to spellcheck myself.:3 Mods of Fire Book 3
Mods of Fire: The Planet
“ Please read previous stories Flow of the Water(1), Sparks in the Sky(2) or Dancing on the...
“ It all started a few years ago when a Mudwing was born with the ability to read minds. No...
Super Hero Academy
“ Queen Coral was sitting anxiously on her throne in Deep Palace. She got up, hesitated, and...
The Flow of the Water
“ (Read the Sequel!!! Conditioner and Marshmellows) This is a very silly story. Proceed with...
Cheese and Shampoo
“ Flare belongs to Lemondrop27. This story was adopted by Lemondrop27 because Peak decided she...
A Spy's Story
“ The Menagerie by Tui T. Sutherland and Kari Sutherland crossover with WOF. You don't really need...
Blame the Menagerie
“ This is Skydream7's entry for the summer prompt writing contest. I used the first prompt.
“ You know what? Let's get this over with. Wiki's birthday present from the least friendly user...
The Power of Flying Seals and the Broken Fourth Wall