These categories are meant to label which type is your fanfiction, style or form-wise.
- • Genre (Adventure)
- This story focuses on going on a risky journey, exploring new places and danger.
- • Genre (Comedy)
- This story focuses on humor, meant to make the reader smile or laugh.
- • Genre (Comic)
- This story is told through a comic form.
- • Genre (Crossover)
- This story involves two or more fandoms, one of them must be Wings of Fire.
- • Genre (Epistolary)
- This story is told through a series of in-story notes or documents, having no outside dialogue.
- • Genre (Horror)
- This story is meant to scare, terrify or induce fear into the reader.
- • Genre (Mystery)
- This story focuses on a situation (crime, death, disappearance) that needs solving.
- • Genre (Poetry)
- This story is told through a poetry form. Examples being sonnets, haikus, ballads, etc.
- • Genre (Prophecy)
- This story involves a prophecy throughout most of the story.
- • Genre (Romance)
- This story focuses on a loving relationship between two or more characters.
- • Genre (Short Story)
- This story can be read in one sitting, no multiple chapters or longer word counts.
- • Genre (Tragedy)
- This story involves the main character's downfall or failure at the end.
Pages in category "Genre (Adventure)"
“ This is a fanfiction for the Summer Writing Prompt Contest by MistydaAwesomeSeaWing. This is a...
Never Turn Your Back
“ 10 years ago... "Aggghhhhhh, why can't the fog go away!?" thought Mindpool as the fog began to...
The deep islands
“ 💎~ S Y N O P S I S~💎 “Everything you do comes back to you.” Maple is a hybrid with a troublesome...
Two Alone Too Alone
“ Flare belongs to Lemondrop27. This story was adopted by Lemondrop27 because Peak decided she...
A Spy's Story
“ Defenders of Pyrrhia is a fanfiction created by MewtwoLucario, and is copyright to her only...
Defenders of Pyrrhia
“ The second book is Flying Snow and the third one is Rising Storm It was raining again in the...
“ A young dragon was flying in the pouring rain. She saw a light in the distance. She flew till...
“ For the fanfic contest-WIP The day it happened seemed like a normal day, for each dragonet...
A Game for Spirits