CONGRATS PERSON! you are the friend of a crazy, insanely weird, EXTRA GEEKY Star Wars/Hamilton/Any book that exists fan! feel free to invite her to RP's, ask for art, and expect GEEK WARS! TypeRead more >
If this gets 100 comments by Sunday I'll change my profile pic to this cat meme:
YES YES POST AS MANY COMMENTS AS YOU LIKE. THE TARGET IS 100 SO YEAH, POST TONS AND TONS!
TONS AND TONS!!!Read more >
i am goin to houston for my uncles wedding okay bye
Read more >
Edit: okay now I'm in las Vegas waiting for my OFFICIAL plane to Houston ill keep updating
Yeah, (sorry sora I’m kinda copying you :p)
LETS ALL HEAR WHAT I LIKE AND DONT LIKE
- I really enjoyed the first Arc, and still love the series EVEN IF THE SECOND ARC WAS HORRID (except for peril’s book, that Was lit)
- well I like my art now. I kinda hated it cause it wasn’t as good and still have that little voice in me, but I think it’s really improved!
- well, I like the colour purple (duh), and I think purple and yellow/gold is the greatest colour combo eve-
- JaCaRAnDa Is BeST Oc, ShE iS ToTAlLy aMaZinG! (Not really)
- all hail clay! Mudwing princess! (also all hail the radmin and wiki queen, that’d be cool)
(Deep breath folks)
- all of warrior except for prequels, first and second series. BECAUSE WHY MUST YOU HAVE CAT POWERS!? AND NOW TH…
Read more >
This will be separated into different headings, for the different fan-fictions in my Words of Ice series!
- The enthusiastic nightwing in the prologue is called Spiritreader, for how she has learnt to read facial expressions easily, though she can't read minds, instead having Future Sight. She hatched outside during a night with one full moon. Here is a description of her: Black scales, with the teardrop scales. Jungle-green eyes, black wings with 'stars' mimicking the Aries constellation and the stars around it (the stars in the aries constellation appear to be slightly bigger than they actually are on her wings). Dark blue underbelly with hints of purple, getting more obvious closer to her wings. Slate-grey horns and spines.
So I love name makers but the only ones I can find are Nightwings so if you can find some ones that are not Nightwing please send me a link.Read more >
Thread:630013 THE WEAVERWINGS ARE OWNED BY AND CREATED BY ComicWing.
YOU DO NOT NEED TO ASK FOR A WEAVERWING OR AN ELDER, BUT YOU DO HAVE TO ASK TO BE ROYALTY, A HYBRID, OR AN ANIMUS!!  Description: Colors range from different shades of grey and black to brown. Have long fangs, hard, tough, scales, and an extra pair of legs and eyes. Spikes on back.
Abilities: Can spin strong, sticky silk; Can tunnel through the ground.
Location: From under Possibility to the Sky Kingdom mountains.
Queen: Queen Wasp
Diet: Any meat they can fit in their mouths.
Alliances: SandWings, MudWings, SkyWings, DeathWings, AviWings, SwiftWings, TempestWings, DriftWings.
- A SpiderWing's life cycle. Art program was really acting up XD
Read more >
hELLO MY DuDES
itS SORA HeRE bACk wITh a NothEr VidEO
so um here are some cool thing i really like and really hate
-dude i just got into ddlc um?? natsuki is best
-the first arc of wof was so cool?? TBH THE sECOND ONE SUCKED but its still wof so i still like it!! the first one just had so many surprises and really good worldbuilding for the skywing palace/life, seawings, and rainwings!
-sora is the best wof character and i ship soracicle don't argue with me
-umm!! i really like my current art style, if that counts?? i really used to hate my art and it still looks lazy now but i think it's getting better, as i've gone from AJ art studio/msp to firealpaca + a ton of other editing?
-the wiki is my life? dude u guys are really cool and some g00…Read more >
Hey guys, it's my 15th birthday! :D
I just got an art kit (acrylic paints, varieties of pencils and paintbrushes, and watercolor paper) and a new purse.
But I think the coolest of them all is what I bought with my birthday money - a Nintendo 3DS XL.
Plus, I bought the games Pokemon Moon, Tomodatchi Life and Nintendogs + Cats with it!Read more >
Wildfire is very lazy and, is currently in the Healer's Hut on a hard mattress that you can still bounce on. She ended up in the Healer's Hut by falling while trying to glide to a close brance, and no one being able to catch her beause, she was falling to fast. When she hit the ground, she cracked her horns so much, that if you flick them, thay'll come flying off, and only tiny stubs will be left. Her chest is sightly broken, making it a little hard to breath, her claws are broken, her wings are broken, her hind legs are broken, her tail is broken, and her neck is fractured, but luckily, not broken. This frightened her so much, she has trouble sleeping at night. :(
"Awwww... you care about my personality? GO AWAY AND FIND I…
Read more >