Thread:630013 This is a backup tribe, in case MysticWings are illegal.Read more >
Read more >
I’ve made a decision some very popular people made, and their friends never liked it. This decision is very... *le shrug*
Yes, this isn’t a joke. I am leaving.
I just feel like, I don’t have enough friends around me, all I see are peers and helpful people. And, I’m not even interested in WoF anymore, I’m more into Warriors now.
I’ll be active on Warriors Fanon Wiki, though, so I’m not gone forever. If you want to talk to me, feel free to go there!
oh, one last thing.
so i say
okay bye *slams door behind her*Read more >
THE PANTALAN TIMES
GET ALL THE LATEST NEWS FROM ARC 3!
With The Lost Continent right around the corner and possible Book 12 cover art, Wings of Fire fans have been buzzing like bees (or HiveWings, eh?) around the Hype Hive. In the first issue of The Pantalan Times we will look at the latest news for Arc 3.
Starting off with Cricket, a fan favorite and the new protaginist Blue's crush, recently she was discovered to have possible cover art, first notified by the user Grapecakes on our sister Canon Wiki. The greatest mystery about her is how she keeps those spectacles from falling off. Hm.... Is she hiding something? Anyway, I like how Joy Ang made her look... not murdery-ish like the ref of the HiveWings shows. It gives a nice warm feeling o…
Read more >
- Dragons are hollow boned, but the bones are still very hard. Their bodies contain a high amount of calcium and their wings are reinforced with several layers of cartilage.
- Dragons lose their teeth constantly throughout their lifetime, and can regrow them endlessly, albeit very slowly. Most dragons have crooked or misplaced teeth in their mouths due to losing previous ones multiple times.
- Dragon horns and nails are made of reinforced keratin, and grow constantly throughout a dragon's lifetime. If a horn is snapped off from the root, or the root dies, it will not grow back; however, minor breaks where the root stays intact often result in the horn growing back thicker and faster. This makes it vital for dragons to grind their horn…
A W.I.P.Read more >
- watching creepy space videos at night
- staring @ my dogs
- stalking people on google earth
- reading pokemon fanfictions
- quoting vines and memes
- going on the weird side of yt
- creating 8 blogs per second
- being overly excited when milkshakes arent hard
(assumes dramatic voice)
So, it has been revealed that the main character of Arc III is named Blue...
GUESS WHO ELSE IS NAMED BLUE?
I'm not talking about the Jurassic world raptor, nor the macaw in Rio...
I'M TALKING ABOUT ANOTHER ONE OF TUI T. SUTHERLAND'S OWN CHARACTERS!!!
Yes, there is ANOTHER Blue...
From Tui's Menagerie Triology, there is a boy who is also named Blue.
Which begs the questions...
IS BLUE FROM WOF BLUE FROM THE MENAGERIE, BUT IN A DIFFERENT UNIVERSE?!?
IS TUI RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS?!?!?
Only time can tell.Read more >
So I had an interesting idea and would like to get some feedback before I try it. I would love to contribute to the wiki with my art, but sadly I cannot draw living things AT ALL. Since I am good at making jewelry I decided that instead of doing art you can send me a description of your OC and I will make them a custom piece and send a picture to you. I will base it of their appearance and personality, and you can put in requests for a certain style. I'll only be able to do one or two at a time though and they should take me about 1-3 hours to make, depending on the difficulty level. I'll send a picture when I'm done. I will primarily make it a bracelet so if you want anything else please specify. If you would like a necklace t…Read more >
eeeEEEeh im not happy with where my art is going
so hi plox give me some tips or don't idcRead more >